****CONTENT WARNING****

The Gay Hunt | BLOG sometimes contains nudity. If you don't enjoy seeing men in the nude don't go ANY further down the page. I write openly and honestly about my experiences and will include photos when I have them.

All the photos posted are photographs provided to me by the guys I meet up with or photographs they have posted on their online profiles.


Again. If you scroll down the page you agree that seeing nudity is a good thing and you want to see some!

Welcome to THE GAY HUNT!

Enjoy yourself and please subscribe if you like what you read.

Enter your email address to subscribe via email:


Sunday, January 24, 2010

On My Way...

Hiya folks!

It's been a while but I promise I've got some GREAT ones coming.

Lately I've been thinking so much about my ex. I had the absolute worst dream last night. I was with him and at some point he disappeared. When I finally saw him again he was bent over a counter being anally stimulated by someone. I was furious. Then I joined in.

I detest dreams like that.

Why on earth do I still want to get what I had back? It's so far away from me now. Feelings are difficult to let go of though.

Still on the prowl I suppose...and if I'm going to have experiences I might as well make a wishlist and do my best to fulfill it! ;)

Talk soon