****CONTENT WARNING****

The Gay Hunt | BLOG sometimes contains nudity. If you don't enjoy seeing men in the nude don't go ANY further down the page. I write openly and honestly about my experiences and will include photos when I have them.

All the photos posted are photographs provided to me by the guys I meet up with or photographs they have posted on their online profiles.


Again. If you scroll down the page you agree that seeing nudity is a good thing and you want to see some!

Welcome to THE GAY HUNT!

Enjoy yourself and please subscribe if you like what you read.

Enter your email address to subscribe via email:


Friday, November 20, 2009

30 MINUTE SEX, PLEASE?


QUESTION: How good could 30 minute sex possibly be?

HIM:

 


HOW IT ALL BEGAN:
So a few weeks back when I first started on this journey I saw this cutie. Well, let me back up a bit. I had seen him LONG before I was "available"...his profile on the iPhone app GRINDR was enticing from the moment I saw it but alas...I never thought we'd meet. At least not under these circumstances.

After creating my ManHunt profile, I saw him there...OMG...*sigh* If only. I took a leap and "winked" at him...NO response. I sent a message or 3 over the course of a few weeks. NOTHING. I even got up the courage to IM him when I saw him online. Again...He wouldn't accept. This guy wasn't interested. Or so it seemed.
___

I logged into Manhunt tonight and was just checking email when I got an IM. The screen name looked familiar. It was HIM. I took a breath and accepted that IM as fast as I could. I wondered for a moment what he could want with me. Me? Seriously? Do I have a reputation already?!

He told me he was horny. Wanted to come over. That he was "only into fucking". Meaning all he wanted to do was bend over and take it up the ass. He asked me about my size...told me he needed at least 30 minutes. When I told him that would be a problem he said, "you'd think so but most guys seem to last 2-5min". I've NEVER had that issue so I wasn't worried even a little.

"Be there around 8". It was 7:30pm. He knocked on the door at 7:54pm. Early. I liked that. I peeped through the peep hole and there he was. Beautiful. We walked through the apartment to the bedroom. Red light blaring of course. He quickly removed his clothes. It's awkward to say but I could have just looked at him in his clothes all night. The way they hugged his beautiful body was impressive. I helped him remove his hoodie...his belt clunked as his pants hit the floor.

His ass was glowing in the red light and the shadows it cast were beckoning me in. He put his chest on the bed and left his ass hovering in the air for me. I took it all in quickly. In a matter of moments I had put the condom and lubed up. He shook his ass for me and I slowly slid my finger into him...1...and after some time...2...His ass was better than perfect. His skin was tremendously soft.

I was happy. I was fucking him. Enjoying the way he pushed back into me. It was delightful how he answered me when I asked him if he liked what I was doing to him and for him. His moan was addictive. I wrapped my arms underneath him and held onto him by his shoulders. He liked it immensely. No matter what we did. I was in control. Just the way it's supposed to be. I came. For the 1st time. Then I put on another condom and proceeded to fuck his gorgeous ass even more. I could do it all night just to hear his whimper and moaning. Music to my ears.

We shifted positions. I rolled over onto my back and he practically sat on my face while he jerked off. If one must die please let it be like this. As I sucked him, he moaned, and smiled. He looked down at me and grinned the biggest grin I've seen in a while. It was all so perfect. He was ready. So was I.

He tasted sweet. I came. Again.

Neither of us had a mess to clean up. Which really does move things along. The time between climax and exit needs to be swift.

He smiled and I walked him to the door. "See you soon I hope". That's what he said.

Who would have thought 30 MINUTE SEX could be packed with such fun?!
___

This experience has taught me not to judge people so harshly. We all have faults and I think we all genuinely want to be better. We all want to live enriching lives but sometimes the road to that enrichment is a bumpy one and who's to say which lessons we will have need for later in life. I I don't feel the need to justify what I'm doing because for right now it is exactly what I need.

ANSWER: Mind. Blowing.

Healing isn't easy but it can be entertaining.

What's next?