****CONTENT WARNING****

The Gay Hunt | BLOG sometimes contains nudity. If you don't enjoy seeing men in the nude don't go ANY further down the page. I write openly and honestly about my experiences and will include photos when I have them.

All the photos posted are photographs provided to me by the guys I meet up with or photographs they have posted on their online profiles.


Again. If you scroll down the page you agree that seeing nudity is a good thing and you want to see some!

Welcome to THE GAY HUNT!

Enjoy yourself and please subscribe if you like what you read.

Enter your email address to subscribe via email:


Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tonight...He Came. And So Did I

Arrival: 11:29pm

He called when he reached the door.

We spoke a couple of weeks back but I had forgotten about him. I found him on ManHunt.net. The truth is he found me.

His Profile:




Looking for a hookup...reg could be fun. Not a lot of hangups.

Plus if you have a big cock and know how to use it...bigger is better ;) You host. I would love to have someone to have a long makeout session with right now...men of color to the front.

Hit me up with your email if you want face pics.

We exchanged numbers but he went out of town before we had the chance to meet up. I was on the prowl tonight and he sent me a text saying he was back in town and wanted to see me. Frankly, I had forgotten about him but well...it's nice to be desired. Especially when you feel less than desirable.


He was late. I began thinking what we all think. "This boy isn't showing up". I got out of the shower and checked my phone. He texted me saying he was running late because he got pulled over and was being given a ticket. He called the cop an asshole. I thought that was cute :o)


I finished my Twizzler (I'm an addict) and opened the door...He was tall...rather fair skinned...brown hair...green eyes....what you'd call a "big boy". You wouldn't want to fight him that's for sure.

He walked in a put his arm around my waist...I could feel him wanting me. He had been waiting for a long time. He was ready. We went to the room...Red light was on (no joke- I like it). I turned on the Prince CD and removed my clothes. I was very impressed at the way my body felt (smooth) and looked with that feverish red glow burning my skin. So sensual. His breath was on my neck...he smelled good...tasted better.


He didn't waste any time putting me in his mouth and then laying on his back to take my now very hard dick in his ass. Condom On. He wrapped his legs around my waist and time dissolved...moaning...breathing...kissing...biting...

Something happened. I suddenly wasn't interested. Wasn't attracted. But here I was still IN the situation. I really wanted to just rewind the hands of time. Couldn't do that though. I don't wield that power. He was pulling me into him. I managed to make it work. I always do. I don't believe in leaving someone unsatisfied. So...I made him satisfied. He was living out a fantasy and I couldn't disappoint.

It always ends the same way...
  1. Finish.
  2. Be courteous and get the guy a warm washcloth to clean up with.
  3. Have a few laughs about random things.
  4. Talk to them about what they have going on the next day while they dress. Silence isn't golden.
  5. Walk them to the door.
  6. Reassure them you had a great time by telling them they can call/text you anytime.

Lock the door.

One minute less than an hour.

Departure: 12:28