****CONTENT WARNING****

The Gay Hunt | BLOG sometimes contains nudity. If you don't enjoy seeing men in the nude don't go ANY further down the page. I write openly and honestly about my experiences and will include photos when I have them.

All the photos posted are photographs provided to me by the guys I meet up with or photographs they have posted on their online profiles.


Again. If you scroll down the page you agree that seeing nudity is a good thing and you want to see some!

Welcome to THE GAY HUNT!

Enjoy yourself and please subscribe if you like what you read.

Enter your email address to subscribe via email:


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

After The Break Up | Would-be Threesome

Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster.

Yelled at my best friend because he thought it was ok to still keep in contact with my ex. I won't get into that but it all seems to have worked out...

I had planned on having some super hot sex last night but it didn't happen. A guy responded to an ad I have and asked if I'd be interested in coming over to his place so we could have a 3some with some "bottom boy".

HIS EMAIL:
Let us find a bottom together to get sucked and fuck now, I can host here at my place.

Masculine, Total TOP Gay, 30, Indian, 5'8", 150lbs, brown eyes, fit, good looking, 7" thick UNCUT cock. I am looking to host now. Let me know soon. Pic attached.
Live in______________, and I can pick you up now. Let me know sooon.

He found a bottom with fantastic ass:



A number of emails later, I agreed but he decided he was too tired to go through with it. It WAS rather late at that point.

HIS EMAIL THIS MORNING:
Hey bud! Sorry about last night. I am totally interested to meet up with you and have some fun this evening. let me know if you are free to come over to my place. Call me if you could.
Perhaps I will be.