****CONTENT WARNING****

The Gay Hunt | BLOG sometimes contains nudity. If you don't enjoy seeing men in the nude don't go ANY further down the page. I write openly and honestly about my experiences and will include photos when I have them.

All the photos posted are photographs provided to me by the guys I meet up with or photographs they have posted on their online profiles.


Again. If you scroll down the page you agree that seeing nudity is a good thing and you want to see some!

Welcome to THE GAY HUNT!

Enjoy yourself and please subscribe if you like what you read.

Enter your email address to subscribe via email:


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ass From The Past #1: The Introduction

Long before I thought about starting this blog I was already ankle deep in this world of hookups. I had about 5 or so under my belt...or underneath my pants. However you like to think of it. Those stories, the early experiences are just too good to let go so from time to time I'll tell the story of some "ASS FROM THE PAST". By doing this I can both fill you in on all the details and keep track of what the hell I'm doing and whom I've DONE. It's amazing how much sex one can have outside of a relationship!


Oct. 20 2009 -1am
He responded with:

"hey i am 22 wm. 5'9 140. blnde blue. ready to travel now. only pics on my phone. 6** 368 ****. text me so i can send them to u and we can meet up. peace."

I sent him a text message, requested the pics and what I received  was very interesting indeed. Cute. Small. Blonde. Blue eyes. I don't generally find myself attracted to blond boys but he was exceptional and I was horny. We exchanged a number of text messages and he said he was on his way over. He took a cab and arrived around 1am. $60 ride. He came from Arlington.

Before he arrived he'd text me dirty things which I liked very much so. He told me what he wanted from me...asked me what I wanted to do to him...and when I told him I wanted to cum in his mouth he said, "I love cum". I smiled.


When I opened the door I still had this stupid grin on my face. Amazingly there was NO tension there. He smiled, and walked in. He was so cute. The candle was lit. I smelled good. So did he. He quickly took off and threw his clothes onto the floor. I walked into the bathroom for a moment and went I got back he was in bed. Underneath the blanket and sheets. This was unusual because even though I was no expert at this at the time,  I knew hookups happened on top of the bedding because getting into the bed is an intimate thing and hookups are rarely intimate things. This only made me even more excited. I liked his style.

I tossed my shirt over the chair and let my pants fall to the floor. He motioned with his finger for me to come to bed.

His nipples against my tongue. I could feel the tiny hairs stand at attention...waiting for my lips. His moans were sweet. Candy-coated. We kissed and then kissed again. His smooth tongue toyed with mine for what seemed like an eternity.This was bliss. Who knew sex with someone unknown could feel like this?! This was passion if I'd ever felt it. Sure, we weren't in love but our lust for one another was pure. This wasn't just fucking. This was lusting and frankly... it was fantastic.

Side note: One of the most interesting developments to come out of my new openness to one night stands/NSA(No Strings Attached) hookups is my realization that sex CAN be just that. SEX. I've learned that sex, good sex, can be present without love. I used to believe that in order to feel the absolute best about the sex one has, it should happen within the bounds of a committed relationship between people who share a bond on a...perhaps a "spiritual level". While I will agree that it's great to look into the eyes of someone you love unconditionally, someone you wish to share your life with...it isn't necessary. I'll chalk it up to not really living life and then judging others based on my own situation. I was a judgmental asshole. I will admit that.


This boy was freaky. Seriously fucking freaky. I bent him over the bed and with his face pressed into the pillow he said, "How freaky do you get?". I honestly didn't know how I was supposed to respond. I actually said (while pounding away at his perfect little ass), "Uhhh, you're kinda putting me on the spot." He smiled and pushed back onto my dick. I wrapped my arms around him and while his back was pressed tightly against my chest he turned and licked my face...my lips eventually met his. We became liquid and drank one another.

"How freaky do you get? Is there anyone else here? What do they look like? Well I figure I came all this way I might as well go all the way..." Yeah. Freaky. We didn't invite anyone else in but what happened next was risky. With my two friends sleeping soundly in the other bedroom, he said he wanted me to fuck him in the living room. I am not one to turn down such a thing. I sat on the sofa...and he exclaimed that he wanted to ride me. And he did. He rode my dick with such fury and the moans and yelps he let out frightened me a little. There I was, fucking this beautiful guy on the sofa, moonlight shining through the sliding doors, and two unsuspecting people sleeping 15ft away with 2 inches of door between us and them. Every time he let out a "HARDER!" "DEEPER!" I feared the creak of the door.

From the sofa...to the floor...back to the sofa and then he pulled one of the chairs away from the dining room table and placed his knees in the seat of the chair. He held onto the back rest. I fucked him there. HARD. He yelled. "YEAH! I LIKE IT WHEN A REAL MAN FUCKS ME DEEP! FUCK ME YOU SEXY MOTHERFUCKER!". I was so afraid but so turned on. The boy was trying to wear me out! We left the chair and headed back to bed where we continued to fuck like people who'd done it many times with one another...The cum he wanted in his mouth eventually ended up there. His mouth, his face, his neck. He enjoyed it. A LOT.

After it was all over we talked. We talked for couple of hours actually. We both had a southern connection. Although he was white/blond/blue eyed/Jewish we had an understanding...he had spent lots of time where I grew up and liked it there. He also had a fascination with churches...the kind I grew up going to. We discussed law school. He starts in January 2010. I told him how I had been considering it myself. He said not to do it if I didn't plan on practicing law. He's probably right. I like the idea of the credentials but actually practicing law isn't appealing.

Hours later we were finished. We both agreed it was fantastic. We smiled. That stupid grin again.

Overall it was a fantastic night. Actually one of the best sexual experiences of my life. I never thought that was possible. Not with a...stranger, ya know? Who'da thunk it?!

Questions? Thoughts?

Don't be shy ;-)