****CONTENT WARNING****

The Gay Hunt | BLOG sometimes contains nudity. If you don't enjoy seeing men in the nude don't go ANY further down the page. I write openly and honestly about my experiences and will include photos when I have them.

All the photos posted are photographs provided to me by the guys I meet up with or photographs they have posted on their online profiles.


Again. If you scroll down the page you agree that seeing nudity is a good thing and you want to see some!

Welcome to THE GAY HUNT!

Enjoy yourself and please subscribe if you like what you read.

Enter your email address to subscribe via email:


Saturday, December 26, 2009

Breakup Rule #24

Hope you all enjoyed Christmas day! Mine was pretty fantastic and quite eventful :)

Here's the rule:

If someone walks out on you...close the door and lock it behind them.


If they want back in they'll knock and let you know but don't chase after them. It's a supreme waste of time and energy and leads to nothing!

I'll be back to share one of my recent experiences ;)

Talk soon.