****CONTENT WARNING****

The Gay Hunt | BLOG sometimes contains nudity. If you don't enjoy seeing men in the nude don't go ANY further down the page. I write openly and honestly about my experiences and will include photos when I have them.

All the photos posted are photographs provided to me by the guys I meet up with or photographs they have posted on their online profiles.


Again. If you scroll down the page you agree that seeing nudity is a good thing and you want to see some!

Welcome to THE GAY HUNT!

Enjoy yourself and please subscribe if you like what you read.

Enter your email address to subscribe via email:


Friday, December 18, 2009

New Feature! Translate The Blog

Hiya folks,

Again, thanks for following along with me through this difficult, fun, and crazy time.

Since the blog is being read regularly in more than 30 countries I decided to add a page translation feature to the site.




To translate the page just select the language you'd like from the Google Translator on the right side of the page.


Happy Hunting!