****CONTENT WARNING****

The Gay Hunt | BLOG sometimes contains nudity. If you don't enjoy seeing men in the nude don't go ANY further down the page. I write openly and honestly about my experiences and will include photos when I have them.

All the photos posted are photographs provided to me by the guys I meet up with or photographs they have posted on their online profiles.


Again. If you scroll down the page you agree that seeing nudity is a good thing and you want to see some!

Welcome to THE GAY HUNT!

Enjoy yourself and please subscribe if you like what you read.

Enter your email address to subscribe via email:


Saturday, December 12, 2009

Soldier of Love...

MR3VKPJS4J42

I don't know what to do.

I lost one very important relationship and now another one seems to be slipping away too.

I can't wrap my head around these things. Why someone would choose to end such a long, rich, textured, and loving relationship over someone/something that appears to matter so little is so far beyond my ability to understand. I'm tired of feeling hurt. Everyday I wake up and the first thought on my mind is generally my ex, but slowly it's taking a different shape. It's not a "I can't stop thinking about him"...it's a "Wow, I can't believe I'm not hurting over him this morning"...that sort of feeling.

Friends. Do they come and go? Does a friend do that?

If you're not helping me, you're hurting me. That's what I feel.

I don't want to be the only one who gets it. Say you love me. Then act like you do.

I'm a soldier of love. Fighting all alone it seems.

I've lost the use of my heart but I'm still alive...